Work with us!
At Ecuadorian Chocolate Factory, we are committed to producing the best tasty and healthy chocolate.
To succeed in the region, we need continued innovation and improvement in our products.
We are looking for collaborators with love and passion for learning and willing to explore and create new products.
We seek an individual who sees themselves in the following descriptions:
• Must be High Energy, Reliable, have a Strong Work Ethic
• Provide exceptional guest service
• Manual abilities, we make our chocolates by hand, so you have to feel okay working with small and delicate things.
• Ability to maintain a smile, pleasant demeanor and provide superior guest service
• Multi-task, sometimes clients arrive when we are making chocolate.
• Ability to manage time effectively, part of the job is to do different things and keep track of everything.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Bilingual is a bonus!
• Effective management of all cash handling and credit card processing
• Assemble various retail items
• Maintain an adequate supply of all retail product both on the sales floor and in back stock
• Ensure all product is appropriately priced and signed
• Maintain standards of cleanliness, arrangement, and display
• Utilize knowledge of products and pricing to satisfy guest inquiries and create up-sell opportunities
• Gift-wrap as needed items for sale
• Maintain all tabletops, serve ware, floors, and trash receptacles safely and sanitary.
• Keep all areas stocked and in good condition.
• Maintain the stockroom in a clean and orderly fashion
• Clean windows and mirrors when they appear smudged or soiled or when directed by a Supervisor/Manager
• Maintain Guest and Employee Washing Facilities in good working order and in a clean, sanitary condition
• Do workshops.
Education and Work Experience:
• No experience needed
• A respectful environment
• Discount on our products